You know you need this! So join the fun and make something beautiful.
You're being challenged to create one scrap busting project each month in 2019. Twelve months = 12 new creations. Here are a few helpful guidelines...
- Use whatever scraps you have on hand to create something new. That could include fabric, beads, paints, glitter, threads and fibers, craft supplies, paper, etc., etc.
- It can be a practical or artistic project - or both. It can be a gift item or something you've created for yourself.
- The project doesn't need to be large or time consuming. Just create something new from scraps you already have.
- To join this challenge - just comment below
I'll be featuring my projects monthly and would love to include some of yours, as well. Want to join me? Make sure you have commented on this post. Then, just send me a project photo and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th of the month. (Example: You should send me January's project information no later than February 5th. And the same for each month thereafter.)
- Short description
- If you're a blogger, send me your 2019 Scrap Busting Challenge project post link. I'll include that in my feature post.
- Your comment ID so that I can verify that you've joined this challenge
Prizes Up For Grabs
Here are some prizes that will be awarded to some of our participants in April - July - Oct - Dec. (You must be up-to-date with each month's project and be participating in the monthly feature as described above to qualify)
- Handmade journaling embellishments
- Starbucks $5 gift cards
- Free Fabric Art Tutorials
- I'll be giving away some of my monthly project pieces
- Handmade gift items
- Free online fabric art workshops
OOPS! I started this challenge late - what do I do?
You can join this challenge anytime, however, you still need 12 new projects completed by Dec 2019. And to qualify for prizes you will need to verify your projects by joining the featured program outlined above.
~ Questions can be sent to me at email@example.com ~